Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Have Kit's Eyes changed?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    My Kit along with most Kit's I've seen have deep blue eyes, the same color as Nellie's. However the most recent catalogue pics(on page 26-27) show Kit with pale blue eyes, the same color as Kirsten, Lindsey and Elizabeth. Have they changed the color of Kit's eyes from deep blue to pale blue? Or was this just a camera angle thing?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 18, 2006 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member llama_dreamdancer_5's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know, but its really wierd! [img]eek.gif[/img] She looks really freaky.....I hope they aren't changing them to that! I am just glad that I have a Kit with deep blue eyes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow--I just looked, and you're right on the two-page spread, her eyes do look light. On the page with her School stuff and the Meet page, they look "normal."

  4. #4
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by jenndon:
    Wow--I just looked, and you're right on the two-page spread, her eyes do look light. On the page with her School stuff and the Meet page, they look "normal."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HHHMmmm....It might be the camera angle...I'm not sure.....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The other catalog pictures of Kit look like the exact same pictures used in the old catalogs, so the other pics of her in the catalog might just be old pictures. Another thing to consider... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    are some of the pics of the other historicals older pics? I can't really tell.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never considered the eye color and Jessie ate my catalog today(!), but right away, I did not care for that spread. I think the pictures of Kit are just terrible. I think they make her look rather ugly. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member trvnbrn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Odd. My 8 year old looked at the pics the other day & commented that Kit's eyes looked different than her's did. I didn't really pay any attention to it, but you know, she was right. She's one sharp cookie. [img]wink.gif[/img] Wonder what the real story is behind it? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I noticed this too! I sincerely hope it is just weird lighting or angles because I thought she looked terrible with those light blue eyes. [img]eek.gif[/img] Maybe somebody here will get a new Kit doll and they can tell us what her eye color is.

  10. #10
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    On one of my other boards someone recently posted they sent Kit to the doll hospital and she came back with a new head with different color eyes. It sounds likely to me they are changing them from that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •